MICEX Group to Introduce New Services Aimed At Russia's Integration into International Market at SIBOS 2010
October 26, 2010
MICEX, NDC and MICEX SH will take part in SIBOS 2010, the biggest international forum of financial market participants.
Ruben Aganbegyan, President, MICEX, is to speak at the plenary session “Transforming Moscow into an International Financial Centre: What Will It Take?” dedicated to formation of the international financial center in Moscow. The session will be held on 26 October at 9am.
Eddie Astanin, Director General, NDC, is to present his report at the session “Eastern European Securities Markets: Opening up to the International Community”. The session will be carried out on 28 October at 9am.
MICEX Group also invites forum delegates to attend a special session dedicated to the newest services and Russia’s integration into international market. The name of the session is “Russian Financial Infrastructure on the Way of Integration”.
It will be moderated by Simon Thomas, CEO, Thomas Murray. The session is to be conducted on 26 October from 4 to 5 pm in the Community room 2 (G104-105).
The session’s speakers list includes:
• Oleg Perestenko, Deputy Director, The Bank of Russia payment system’s regulation, management and monitoring department: “BESP (Russian RTGS) implementation: up-to-date state and development perspectives”
• Nikolay Egorov, Senior Vice President, MICEX: “New Services and Integration into International Market (Central Counterparty, New Technologic and Operating Tasks)”
• Eddie Astanin, Director General, Chairman of Directorship, NDC: “Results of Cash and Securities Settlements United into a Sole Framework; New Settlement Services and Prospect Projects Aimed at Infrastructural Integration”
• Sergey Sukhinin, Chairman of the Executive Board, MICEX SH: “Enhancement of interoperability between the MICEX’s payments system and Bank of Russia’s RTGS (BESP); Cross-border DVP settlements: implementation and challenges”
• Sergey Pakhomov, Chairman, State Debt Committee City of Moscow: Closing address.
Welcome reception is to follow the session; it will begin at 5pm at MICEX Group’s stand A649.
SIBOS, an international forum organized by SWIFT, is to be held in Amsterdam on 25-29 October. Over 7,000 financial specialists will visit the event in order to discuss various issues of new technologies, processes, efficiency and data protection. More information about SIBOS is available at www.SWIFT.com
Please, register to attend the MICEX Group session and our Welcome reception here.